The Renal Care UnitRenal unit is well equipped with state of the art dialysis machines, experienced staff nurses and doctors who are able to render dialysis services in an outpatient, inpatient and emergency setting.
- Medical abstract, to include:
- past medical history and physical exam
- vaccination history
- current maintenance medications
What to do, once patient are in Renal Unit already
- They need to register at the station for their priority number.
- Upon entering the treatment room, patients are required to do hand hygiene. In addition, patients with AV fistula/graft are requested to wash their hemoaccess prior to hemodialysis. Washing areas are provided.
- Care of patient with Acute Renal Failure and End stage renal Disease
- Hemodialysis services are also provided for patients admitted to the intensive care unit, Coronary care Unit and Intermediate care unit at bedside.
- Outpatient hemodialysis management
- Slow efficiency dialysis (SLED)
Tel # +63 (32) 255-8000
Local : 76301/76302
Location: Building AB, 3rd Floor
Operating Schedule :
Mon-Wed-Thurs-Friday- Sat( 6:00 am-7:00 pm)
Tues ( 6:00 am- 11:00 pm)
Schedules are subject to change without prior notice. Please coordinate with our Charge Nurse for the Scheduling.
A STAT fee is charged for the following cases:
a. Unscheduled HD treatment during regular business hours.
b. Emergency HD starting 6 pm Saturday onwards until Sunday.