UltrasoundAn ultrasound examination involves exposing your body part to high-frequency or “ultrasound” waves to produce pictures of the inside of the body.
- Safe and painless procedure.
- Helps physicians diagnose and treat medical conditions.
- Used as a real-time guide during needle biopsies, drainage procedures, catheter placement, percutaneous targeted injections and radio frequency ablation.
- Whole Abdomen
- Upper Abdomen, Hepatobiliary Tree, Gallbladder
- Lower Abdomen, Kidneys, Ureter and Urinary bladder and/or Prostate, Pelvic Organs (uterus and ovaries), appendix
- ABDOMINAL AORTA
- Transrectal ultrasound of the prostate
- Liver, arfi, pancreas, spleen, kidneys, thyroid/neck, small organs, breast, scrotum/ testes, hemithorax, adrenal glands, cranial (pedia) no preparation
- Spine/hip (pedia) no preparation
Please help us make your ultrasound procedure as convenient and as pleasant as possible by observing few friendly reminders:
- Please DON’T URINATE AT LEAST 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR PROCEDURE. Drink at least SIX (6) glasses of water. You will need a full bladder.
- Please drink water in order for you to have a full urinary bladder.
- If you have a urinary catheter, please inform the receptionist or the staff on duty (We need to clamp catheter at least 30 minutes prior the procedure).
Tel. No.: 255-8000
Local 77103 / 77105
We are open from 6:00am - 5:00pm on Mondays to Fridays / 6:00am - 12:00noon on Saturdays
We are on a “FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED” BASIS
Please come with your doctor’s prescription or request.