Trans-Vaginal SonographyOB-GYN Sonography (OGS) Unit located at the Ground Floor lobby of building AB delivers primary importance to women’s health and assures results with regard to their reproductive system from our competent OB-GYN sonogist. With our state of the art ultrasound machines, we provide accurate diagnostic procedures and superior image quality.
- All procedures require a written request from the attending physician/Obstetrician-Gynecologist.
- All procedures except for the Pelvic Ultrasound (Non – Pregnant) require an empty bladder and bowel.
- Special procedures (Hysterosalpingogram and saline infusion Hysterosonogram), will be performed on Day 7-9 of menses. Patients for this procedure are requested to visit or call the unit for more instructions.
- Patients are advised to wear easy-to-remove clothing.
The patient should bring the following on the day of procedure
- Step 1 – at the reception area, kindly present your doctor’s written request and your Chong Hua Hospital ID. (If you’re not registered or you don’t have a Patient Identification number, you are advised to secure one from the Information counter.)
- Step 2 – Wait for the charge or exam slip from the reception personnel indicating the requested procedure.
- Step 3 – Proceed to the cashier for payment and secure the official receipt, for cash payments. If you have an HMO or Insurance, present your LOA (Letter of Authorization) at the cashier for approval.
- Step 4 – Proceed to the OGS Unit and present your-charge slip and receipt. Ask for a priority number for the procedure.
|Amniotic Fluid Index Determination|
|Biophysical Profile Pelvic Ultrasound|
|Congenital Anomaly Scan|
|Doppler Velocimetry Studies|
|Pelvic Ultrasound (Non – Pregnant)|
|Pelvic Ultrasound (Fetal Biometry)|
|Transvaginal / Transrectal Ultrasound|
|Saline Infusion Hysterosonogram|
Monday to Friday - 7:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday - 7:00am – 12:00nn
*The Unit observes legal holidays.
For inquiries, please call:
Tel. No.:255 – 8000 local 76121
Look for Maeann