Endoscopy UnitThe Endoscopy Unit of Chong Hua Hospital is located at the second floor of building C just across the Operating Room. Procedures are performed by Certified Gastroenterologist & Assisted by highly trained nurses. Patients are assured of accurate diagnostic & appropriate therapeutic procedure with utmost care & compassion.
- For Gastroscopy: Do not eat or drink 6 hours before the procedure
- Bowel preparation for Colonoscopy; Flexible sigmoidoscopy; Rigid Proctoscopy
- Depends on the endoscopists’ method of preparation (patients are instructed at the doctor’s clinic)
- Medications are prescribed by the performing doctor on the day of consultation as preparation for the scheduled procedure.)
The patient should bring the following on the day of procedure;
- Forms given by the doctor during consultation in the clinic
- Signed Consent form
- Endoscopy Schedule Form / Request
- Forms taken by patients from their respective health insurance company or employer.
- PhilHealth form 1 and Members Data Record (MDR) / Philhealth ID
- Letter of Authorization (LOA) from authorized from HMO
- If you have maintenance medication please bring all in its original container.
- Have an Able-bodied person with you when you go for procedure.
- Please wear loose fitting comfortable clothes and leave jewelries and valuables at home.
- Present Endoscopy Schedule Form or doctor's request to the nurse in the reception area.
- Nurse verifies patient’s schedule on Endoscopy schedule logbook.
- Patient is assessed prior to the procedure.
- IV access is initiated for patient who will be sedated
|Gastroscopy with Sedation|
|Colonoscopy with Sedation|
Opens from Monday to Saturday 7:00AM to 3:00PM
For inquiries Please call
Tel. # (032) 255 – 8000 loc.: 75207