- Discharge Instruction
- Medical Records (Certified True Copy)
- PhilHealth Forms
- PHIC Form 1 accompanied by the employer
- PHIC Form 2 signed by the attending physicians
- PHIC Form 3 (duly accomplished)
- PHIC Form 4 (for maternity cases only)
- Senior Citizen's discount, if applicable, may be granted upon full payment and presentation of an identification card or document that establishes that patient is a citizen of the Republic of the Philippines and is at least sixty (60) years old.
- For personal accounts, please pay the hospital bill and professional fees at the cashier.
- Discharge cut - off time is at 12:00 noon. A fractional amount shall be charged to the account if discharged after the cut-off time
- Please make arrangements with the Billing Section if you want to check out after the cut-off time.
- All major credit card payments are accepted.
- For an updated Statement of Account, you can request for it from the Billing Section.
- ATM Terminals are available at the Ground floor, Building C.
Discharge ProcedureThe discharge process may be initiated early during your hospitalization:
Go to the Nurses' Station, verify that your doctor has given the "May go home" order and obtain the following, as applicable:
Return TV and Digibox remote controls to the Billing Section.
For PhilHealth members, proceed to the Billing Section together with completed and fully accomplished forms.
For non-PhilHealth members, proceed to the Billing Section (Ground Floor, Bldg. C) for computation of final hospital bill.
A gatepass shall be given to you by the Billing Officer or cashier upon your discharge.
Present this gatepass (first copy) to the nurse-on-duty upon check-out and surrender to the security guard (second copy) upon leaving the hospital.
|Billing Section||Monday - Sunday||6:00 am to 10:00 pm|
|ER Cashier||Monday - Saturday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00 pm to 6:00 am|
|New Building Cashier||Monday - Friday||7:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Saturday||7:00 am to 12:00 nn|
|Ultrasound Unit||Monday - Friday||6:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||6:00 am to 12:00 nn|
|Renal Unit||Monday - Saturday||8:00 am to 8:00 pm|
|Refunds||Monday - Friday||8:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am to 12:00 nn|