Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) insurance or company covered hospitalization should have a letter of Authorization (LOA) faxed to +63(032) 256 3140, but the original LOA shall be required upon discharge. Please call our HMO/Insurance coordinator at local 76109 for any concerns.A refundable amount is added to your bill for items borrowed from the Admitting Section (e.g. TV remote control and Digibox (SkyCable) Remote controls).
- Discharge Instruction
- Medical Records (Certified True Copy)
- PhilHealth Forms
- PHIC Form 1 accompanied by the employer
- PHIC Form 2 signed by the attending physicians
- PHIC Form 3 (duly accomplished)
- PHIC Form 4 (for maternity cases only)
For non-PhilHealth members, proceed to the Billing Section (Ground Floor, Bldg. C) for computation of final hospital bill.
- Senior Citizen's discount, if applicable, may be granted upon full payment and presentation of an identification card or document that establishes that patient is a citizen of the Republic of the Philippines and is at least sixty (60) years old.
- For personal accounts, please pay the hospital bill and professional fees at the cashier.
Present this gatepass (first copy) to the nurse-on-duty upon check-out and surrender to the security guard (second copy) upon leaving the hospital.
- Discharge cut - off time is at 12:00 noon. A fractional amount shall be charged to the account if discharged after the cut-off time
- Please make arrangements with the Billing Section if you want to check out after the cut-off time.
- All major credit card payments are accepted.
- For an updated Statement of Account, you can request for it from the Billing Section.
- ATM Terminals are available at the Ground floor, Building C.
|Billing Section||Monday - Sunday||6:00 am to 10:00 pm|
|ER Cashier||Monday - Saturday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00 pm to 6:00 am|
|New Building Cashier||Monday - Friday||7:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Saturday||7:00 am to 12:00 nn|
|Ultrasound Unit||Monday - Friday||6:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||6:00 am to 12:00 nn|
|Renal Unit||Monday - Saturday||8:00 am to 8:00 pm|
|Refunds||Monday - Friday||8:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am to 12:00 nn|