Your Guide to the ECU
- The Executive Health Check-Up (ECU) lounge is located at the Ground Floor of Chong Hua Hospital.
- An ECU Coordinator shall be assigned to assist you during your check-up. Our coordinator shall assist you in all your needs including examination schedules, appointment with your medical Consultants as well as facilitate your bill settlement with the billing section.
- For ECU plans charged to an account (company or insurance), a Letter of Authorization (LOA) shall be required upon reporting for Executive Health Check-Up.
- The duration of the check-up will range from 2 to 5 hours. In case you will find it more convenient to be admitted for a day, our ECU coordinator will make all the necessary arrangements with our Admitting Section. All subsequent charges shall be added to your account.
- Examinations or procedures not availed during your schedule due to health reasons may be availed not later than two weeks after.
- All test results together with your personal information will be compiled and delivered or mailed to your preferred address within 3 to 4 working days, or you may also personally obtain your results at the ECU lounge.
- Breakfast will be served. After the tests requiring fasting are done,
- For additional information and instructions, call or visit our ECU Coordinator at +63 (32) 255 8000 local 76139,
Telefax +6392 2824 4196, CHH Building A/B Ground Floor.