Diabetes It's more than just SUGAR
The Family and DIABETES
In the Philippines, more than five people die for every one thousand population in 2013.
Statistics show that the risk of dying is directly proportional to age, starting with age 10 and up.
Diabetes concerns every family
● Over 425 million people are currently living with diabetes.
● 1 in 2 people living with diabetes is undiagnosed.
● Early diagnosis and treatment are key to prevent the complications of diabetes
● All families are potentially affected by diabetes.
● Awareness of the signs, symptoms and risk factors for all types of diabetes are vital help detect it early.
November 1 - 30, 2018
Plan III, IV
Get 10% discount